I was going to upload this to fanart, but then I realized I don't have to! Wow! Weird.
These are the spiders I did for the My Little Pony fangame, Luna VS Fun
. Originally there were going to be five, but then it was extended to seven, and then I did a few more on request from the livestream crowd, and...they ended up getting in anyway, to make the rounds longer. Oh well!
Speaking of the livestream crowd, each spider got its own name and backstory. Here's a list (in order, left-to-right):Normal Spider
- "Normal Spider isn't as flamboyant, outgoing, aggressive or just dagnasty evil as some of the other spiders; but when it comes to crunch time, he's always there for you and pulls through. He's like the spider Element of Loyalty." (thank you, ~Rekiara
- The fun has been doubled! May also be a ninja.Muffin Spider
- Scourge of muffin bakeries everywhere.Pumpkin Spider
- Is a spider, but also a pumpkin!Smarty Spider
- Comes with her own quill, so you can pretend she's doing her homework.Lord Arachnid
- The benevolent ruler of Arachnia, which shares its miniscule borders with Equestria.Duke Gentlespider
- A spider of noble birth who was granted a duchy by Lord Arachnid, in exchange for service to the crown.Pirate Spider
- Arr! He keeps you up at night with the clacking of his eight wooden legs.Hipster Spider
- Was in this game before it was cool.Wheatley Spider
- Is NOT. A. MORON!!Waldo Spider
- In a twist of fate, he actually did disappear during a beta version of the game, when Texel screwed up the code. Now we just have to find his hat, his cane, his wallet, his evil twin, and his dog.Spider Spider
- Bitten by a radioactive spider, this young lad has gained all the proportionate powers of a spider.
Duke Gentlespider is my favorite. Because you can't not love Duke Gentlespider.